Thank you for visiting Alpha. You have now logged out.
To access the Alpha Private Client Area please login above with your username and password.
If you wish to register with us please contact:
Alpha Insurance Analysts Ltd, 107 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 5JF
T: 020 7767 3420 E: email@example.com
The Market News articles are for registered members only. Please input your email and provided password within the client login box at the top right of this page to view our articles in full.
Alternatively you can register for access to our Market News from HERE.
If you have forgotten your password please click HERE
or contact us below:
Tel: 020 7767 3433
Fax: 020 7022 8781
Alpha Insurance Analysts Ltd
: Undefined index: client_login_id in /var/www/vhosts/aianalysts.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/rttheme18/header-design2.php
on line 58
Notice: Undefined variable: user_data in /var/www/vhosts/aianalysts.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/rttheme18/header-design2.php on line 76
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/vhosts/aianalysts.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/rttheme18/header-design2.php on line 76
to the Alpha Private Client Area.
Click on the Private Client Area icon to view information
relating to your personal underwriting through Alpha.
Visit Market News to read Alpha’s commentary on events
and listen to audio files of Alpha meetings and other
events on Diary Dates.
Chaucer interim statement 19/05/2008
Chaucer Holdings PLC issused its first Interim Management Statement on 19th May 2008. The statement covers the period from 1 January 2008 to date.
• Encouraging underwriting start to 2008, with gross written premium income for the first quarter of £181.2m (Q1 2007 £178.9m)
• Motor Division benefiting from improved UK motor rates
• Increasingly selective underwriting in international marine and non-marine classes
• Syndicate 1245 and 4000 transactions support strategy of developing additional income from syndicate investment and management activities
• Investment performance affected by global economic and credit turbulence
• Overall, the Group’s financial performance has been satisfactory and in line with management expectations.
Please click on the link below to read the full statement