Thank you for visiting Alpha. You have now logged out.
To access the Alpha Private Client Area please login above with your username and password.
If you wish to register with us please contact:
Alpha Insurance Analysts Ltd, 107 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 5JF
T: 020 7767 3420 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Market News articles are for registered members only. Please input your email and provided password within the client login box at the top right of this page to view our articles in full.
Alternatively you can register for access to our Market News from HERE.
If you have forgotten your password please click HERE
or contact us below:
Tel: 020 7767 3433
Fax: 020 7022 8781
Alpha Insurance Analysts Ltd
: Undefined index: client_login_id in /var/www/vhosts/aianalysts.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/rttheme18/header-design2.php
on line 58
Notice: Undefined variable: user_data in /var/www/vhosts/aianalysts.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/rttheme18/header-design2.php on line 76
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/vhosts/aianalysts.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/rttheme18/header-design2.php on line 76
to the Alpha Private Client Area.
Click on the Private Client Area icon to view information
relating to your personal underwriting through Alpha.
Visit Market News to read Alpha’s commentary on events
and listen to audio files of Alpha meetings and other
events on Diary Dates.
Willis Re 1st View April 2018: Subdued markets — lively M&A 03/04/2018
Willis Re has released the April edition of its thrice-annual update of global reinsurance market conditions.
- 1 April renewals saw the continuation of a broadly flat pricing environment
- Rapid reload of insurance-linked securities funds following initially overstated Hurricane Harvey, Irma and Maria losses
- Continued capital oversupply despite 2017 losses
- Some modest increases in reinsurance purchases allied to underlying growth delivering real premium growth
- Dynamic change in reinsurance mergers and acquisitions; large primary carriers have re-entered the reinsurance market, driven by disruptive competition in personal lines and profitability challenges in life insurance
- Insurance companies continue to assess the impact of reinsurance buying to support earnings and capital management, with the value of reinsurance seen as higher than it has been in recent years
Click here for access to the full report.