2021 Auction 1 Results and Reports
Posted 21.10.2021 – News
Auction one results
A total of £75.95 million of market capacity involving 18 syndicates underwriting this year was successfully auctioned at a total value of £24.53 million.
Subscription offers (offers to buy) totalled £906.81 million and tenders (offers to sell) totalled £83.67 million during the auction held on 20 & 21 October.
This auction is the first of three auctions being held in October/November 2021.
- 2021 Auction 1 Auction Summary (PDF download)
- 2021 Auction1 1 Final Penny Bands (PDF download)
- 2021 Auction 1 Final Unsatisifed Bids (PDF download)
- 2021 Auction 1 Syndicate Stakebuilders Report (PDF download)
- 2021 Auction Successful bids in excess of £100k (PDF download)
- 2021 Auction 1 Successful Bids by Connected Members (PDF download)
- Lloyd’s Auction Website